These energy bites from Choosing Chia are UNREAL. They’re so simple and are the perfect snack at home and on-the-go!
School’s back in session and these bites are the easiest way to fuel your kiddos day (and BONUS they TOTALLY taste like a sneaky treat). With only 4 ingredients, one little ball is packed with fiber, antioxidants, protein, and healthy fats. Make them ahead of time and store them in the fridge for a quick getaway! Get snackin’! Scroll down for the recipe from choosingchia.com!
SALTED CARAMEL COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- 1 cup pitted Medjool Dates (packed)
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (+extra for rolling)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add the Medjool dates, almonds, shredded coconut and salt to a food processor and pulse until it forms into a sticky dough.
- Using your hands, roll into bite-sized balls, and then roll into a plate of shredded coconut to top if desired.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Serving Size: 1 ball
Saturated Fat: 3g
Leave a comment